North Syracuse Community Center
Located at 700 South Bay Road
Home to Village Board meetings, Village ZBA and Planning Meetings, several community group meetings including the North Syracuse Seniors, numerous private parties, and site for many community events.
The Community Center is a great gathering place for family, friends and residents to take part in activities and events. If you are looking for that perfect site to hold a family get-together, birthday party, shower, training seminar, meeting, or memorial service – check us out.
Within the Community Center are two large, banquet rooms and a small meeting room. Rooms may be booked for private use at an affordable cost. Reservations are made through Parks Office by calling (315)458-8050 or visiting the Municipal Office Building at 600 South Bay Road.
What you may want to know about the North Syracuse Community Center if renting out a room:
- There is an automated elevator in the building (as well as stairs) to access the upper level.
- There is internet service available (password posted on site)
- There are folding (rectangular) tables and padded folding chairs in each banquet room that are stored on carts. Each group is responsible for setting up and tearing down the tables and chairs they use.
- Reservations are generally made for a 6 hour time frame.
- Village residents are given a discounted rate on rental fees (see below).
- Alcohol is allowed in the building with the proper insurance certificate on file.
- A refundable deposit is collected for all room rentals. Community Center deposits will be the same as your Community Center rental cost. The deposit is returned via check following the event and the facility is checked to be sure there is no damage or garbage left.
- There are no limitations on what food you bring in or caterer you use.
- If you plan to have amplified music (DJ, band, sound system) you must reserve both rooms so as not to interfere with another meeting/gathering. A discounted fee is given when multiple rooms are booked.
- Payment can be made by cash, check, money order OR CREDIT CARD
You may sign out a key at the Parks Office (during business hours) to go look at the Center in person.
Rental Rates/General Fee Structure
Rates are per room and are the same for the upstairs and 1st floor banquet rooms.
We have three time slots available for rental:
10 am – 4 pm
5 pm – 11pm
10 am – 10 pm
For Private Parties: $150 Use Fee and $150 Deposit for Village residents; $300 Use Fee and $300 Deposit for non-residents. (6 hour Time frame includes set up and tear down)
Meeting: $55 – $125 depending on the type of group, which room, and time frame.
Memorial/Benefit: $80 for Village residents only (Monday-Friday).
Contact the Parks Office to check room availability and to receive a free quote. Room availability can be checked using the calendar below.
Large 1st Floor Room – has a full kitchen including ice machine and commercial coffee pots, separate men’s and women’s restrooms, approximately 16 folding tables and 90 folding chairs, suitable for approximately 85 people. CLICK HERE to see a video tour of the room.
Upstairs Room – has hardwood floors, single restroom, kitchenette (with microwave, warming oven, commercial coffee pot, refrigerator, and sink, but no stove), 10–12 folding tables, 66 folding chairs, ideal for groups up to 65. CLICK HERE to see a video tour of the room.
Small Meeting Room – on 1st floor, large/permanent table with 8 padded chairs, 2 folding tables, 12 stackable chairs, room capacity of 18 people. CLICK HERE to see a video tour of the room.
COMMUNITY CENTER AVAILABILITY CALENDAR – CLICK HERE to be directed to our new recreation software where you will find our Facilities Calendar. In order to access the calendar you have to create an account through Community Pass. Once you create an account you will be directed to the Village’s home page. At the top of the page you will find a tab that says Facilities. In the scroll down menu of Facilities select Calendar and it will bring you to our Calendar that shows the room availability within the Community Center.