Board Meeting 1/12/23 Agenda
This will be Facebook – Live Streamed
The following agenda is for the North Syracuse Board of Trustees meeting for Thursday, January 12, 2023 to be held at 6:29 p.m. at the North Syracuse Comm. Ctr. The Mayor and Board of Trustees meet to discuss the business of the Village on the second and fourth Thursday of each month. Room is limited to 65 people. Any departure from the schedule will be noted on the home page of our website. The meeting will be live streamed on the Village’s Facebook page.
- Call to order
- Pledge to the Flag
- Roll Call
Public Hearing #1 – 6:29 PM: Please take notice that a public hearing will be held by the Board of Trustees of the Village of North Syracuse regarding a Main Street Grant Opportunity for Village Businesses requiring a 25% match on Thursday, January 12th at 6:29 PM. The Village could be awarded a total of $500,000 with each business receiving up to the $500,000 requiring them to contribute 25%. This is a reimbursable grant that the Village would be the recipient of the funds and would reimburse the business. The Village Board will meet at said time and place and will hear all persons in support of such matters or any objections thereto.
- Minute Approval – December 22nd, 2022
- Abstract Approval –
- Budget Transfer(s)
- Update on 118 Grove St.
- Update on 444 S. Main Street
- Review/Discuss/Approve the Surplus of obsolete Fire Dept. Equipment
- Approve the Village Election date of Tuesday, June 20th, 2023 whereas the Comm. Ctr. is the polling location with polls opening at Noon and closing at 9 PM
- Discuss/Review Notice of Highway Defects (Recommendation from NYMIR)
- Discuss/Review/Approve Town of Cicero Fire Contract (2023 Town – Village 23/24)
- Accept/Submit Grant submittals for Fergerson/Morales Collision/Mug Shotz
- Review/Approve 2022 Sales Tax Submittal/2023 Sales Tax Submittal
- Citizens’ Voice (please limit your topic to 3 minutes or less) Deputy Mayor and Trustees Reports
- Attorney Report Mayor’s Report
- Engineer Report Adjourn (to Exec. Session if necessary)
- Department Heads Report
Unless otherwise specified, all items on tonight’s agenda are Type II actions for purposes of SEQR.