Parks & Recreation
The Village of North Syracuse Parks & Recreation Department strives to provide quality recreational, educational and social programming for residents of all ages.
The department oversees 8 parks and a community center, making it one of the most extensive park systems for a village its size in the northeast. Each park displays its own individuality while still showcasing the area’s beauty.
Our office is open daily from 8:30 am to 4pm.
Don Radell, Senior Recreation Leader
** Please note that publishing our 2020 Summer Program Flyer and taking registrations for the Summer Day Camp Registration is currently on hold due to COVID-19. The Parks Dept is planning to run summer programs, but waiting word from the Governor and ultimately the County Health Department for guidelines. We anticipate having more information by May 18th and hope to publish the flyer and begin registrations in early June. Stay tuned and be safe.
We encourage all families that will be registering for programs to create their Community Pass Family accounts. Once a Family Account has been created, you will have the ability to register and pay online for programs offered by the Recreation Dept.
To create a family account and register for programs, follow the instructions below.
Once activated, you will also be ready to register yourself and your family members when an appropriate recreation program becomes available.
If you have any questions concerning account activation, registration or payments, please call or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 315-458-8050
- Go to https://register.communitypass.net/reg/login.cfm?cuBOCv3V or by clicking the Community Pass Logo above.
- From the Village of North Syracuse Community Pass login homepage click on the “Create an Account” tab.
- On the next page complete the “Account Creation” fields and click on Create at the bottom of the page.
- On the next page you will see the Community Pass Privacy Statement. After reading, click ‘Accept.’ Then click ‘Finish.’
- Please save your login and password for future use.
- Go to https://register.communitypass.net/reg/login.cfm?cuBOCv3V to log back into the system.
- Log in using the permanent username and password for your account.
- Click the ‘Click Here to Register’ button.
- Select the applicable Catalog by clicking the ‘Continue’ button next to your choice.
- Verify email. Click ‘Continue’.
- Select the person registering, then ‘Continue’.
- Select the program (s) you wish to attend.
- When finished with selections, click ‘Continue’.
- Complete payment information.
Seasonal Programs & Events:
Holiday Parade & Tree Lighting
Easter Egg Hunt – Bunny Breakfast
Earth Day Celebration
Driver’s Safety Courses
Summer Concert series
Youth Summer Camp program
Summer Swim Lessons
Senior Citizen bus trips
Happy Feet Soccer
Summer Water Polo
Summer Recreation Programs
Michael Brisson – Heritage Park Playground Director
Michael Ferguson – Lonergan Park Playground Director
David Campbell – Head Lifeguard
For more information or to inquire about renting the community center or a park pavilion, please contact us at (315)458-8050 Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm.