2/23/23 Board Meeting Agenda
This will be Facebook – Live Streamed
The following agenda is for the North Syracuse Board of Trustees meeting for Thursday, February 23, 2023 to be held at 4:29 p.m. at the North Syracuse Comm. Ctr. The Mayor and Board of Trustees meet to discuss the business of the Village on the second and fourth Thursday of each month. Room is limited to 65 people. Any departure from the schedule will be noted on the home page of our website. The meeting will be live streamed on the Village’s Facebook page.
- Call to order
- Pledge to the Flag
- Roll Call
- Minute Approval – February 9th, 2023
- Abstract Approval –
- Budget Transfer(s)
- Discuss Basketball Hoops – their Positioning/Roadways
- Discuss Having a Local Law for “No Civil Actions Against the Village unless a Notice has been filed with the Clerk/Superintendent for Notice of Highway Defects” (Recommendation from NYMIR)
- Discuss/Appoint New Part-time Police Officer – A. Williams – effective Feb. 27th, 2023 – spec. rate
- Discuss/Appoint New PT Police Clerk – J. Lauth-Emery Effective Feb. 27th, 2023 @ $17/Hr.
- Set Public Hearing for Local Law #1-2023 Allowing for a Property Tax Cap Override
- Discuss Scanning and Laserfiche for 3 yrs. of Payroll/Minutes – all budgeted.
- Approve the Appointment of North Syracuse Volunteer Firefighter – D. Mallaro
- Informational – DL Manufacturing – PILOT for 10 yrs. on Recent Projects RPTL 412-a
- Village Hall – Potential Grand Opening – March 10, 2023 (Up for Discussion)
- Citizens’ Voice (please limit your topic to 3 minutes or less)
- Attorney Report
- Engineer Report
- Department Heads Report
- Deputy Mayor and Trustees Reports
- Mayor’s Report
- Adjourn (to Exec. Session if necessary)
Unless otherwise specified, all items on tonight’s agenda are Type II actions for purposes of SEQR.