- Mayor’s Office
- Village Trustees
- Village Clerk/Treasurer
- D.P.W. Dept. of Public Works
- Code Enforcement
- Court Office
- Parks & Recreation
- Fire Department
Our Summer 2016 Program Flyer is available. Check it out & be sure to join in the fun. New, Upcoming Programs: Ukulele Lessons, Line Dancing Instruction, & Happy Feet Soccer.
Registration for our Youth Summer Camp Program has begun. See the Parks Dept page to view/download forms and to see registration times.
Kennedy Pool is scheduled to open for the season on June 10th. Get your pool passes at the Parks Office.
Summer Concerts begin at Lonergan Park on June 29th
Yoga classes are held on Wednesdays at 4pm & 5:30 pm at the Community Center. Register through the Parks Office.
- May 26, 2016 – Village Board Meeting
4:30 pm, Board Meetings
- May 28, 2016 – Family Festival
11:00 am, Community
- May 30, 2016 – Memorial Day Parade
8:30 am, Community
- June 1, 2016 – Yoga Classes
4:00 pm, Recreation
- June 6, 2016 – Public Safety Meeting
4:00 pm, Community
- June 7, 2016 – Driver's Safety Course
9:00 am, Community
North Syracuse, New York
Last Updated on May 26 2016, 7:54 am EDT
Current Conditions: Overcast
Wind: East at 4mph